[rkward-devel] facet error

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Jan 8 08:45:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Sunday 06 January 2013, Rudolf Reinelt wrote:
> thank you very much for your help the last time. This time the following
> problem has arisen and I have no idea how to fix this (apologies in
> advance for the length of this mail):

well, in turn, I'll make it short: Your question is simply beyond the scope of
this mailing list. One of the RKWard project's objectives is to lower the
entry barrier to R. However, this does not mean, we can offer direct support
for everything R. It's just not possible. Sorry.

As long as you don't have reason to believe your problem might be related to
RKWard, rather than R, please ask for help on R-help (make sure to read their
posting guide, first: http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html). For
ggplot2 related questions, there is an additional dedicated list at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/ggplot2 .