[rkward-devel] facet error

Rudolf Reinelt reinelt.rudolf.my at ehime-u.ac.jp
Sun Jan 6 19:41:20 UTC 2013

Hi,
thank you very much for your help the last time. This time the following
problem has arisen and I have no idea how to fix this (apologies in
advance for the length of this mail):

1) This is the data

my.csv.data

V1V2V3

1HS180RB

2HS292RB

3HS3 100RB

4HS490RB

5HS592RB

6HS698RB

7HS783RB

8HS891RB

9Hs998RB

10 Hs1098RB

11 HS1196RB

12 HS1296RB

13HS1 100PD

14HS2 100PD

15HS399PD

16HS481PD

17HS593PD

18HS698PD

19HS781PD

20HS887PD

21Hs998PD

22 Hs1091PD

23 HS1183PD

24 HS1288PD

25HS188MS

26HS295MS

27HS3 100MS

28HS486MS

29HS588MS

30HS693MS

31HS783MS

32HS888MS

33Hs9 100MS

34 Hs1090MS

35 HS1186MS

36 HS1287MS

37HS1 100YG

38HS297YG

39HS398YG

40HS465YG

41HS595YG

42HS695YG

43HS780YG

44 HS880YG

45Hs992YG

46 Hs1080YG

47 HS1185YG

48 HS1277YG

49HS192 RRmdl

50HS295 RRmdl

51HS392 RRmdl

52HS476 RRmdl

53HS589 RRmdl

54HS686 RRmdl

55HS778 RRmdl

56HS888 RRmdl

57Hs992 RRmdl

58 Hs1096 RRmdl

59 HS1196 RRmdl

60 HS1295 RRmdl

61HS192SCHR

62HS284SCHR

63HS362SCHR

64HS498SCHR

65HS562SCHR

66HS679SCHR

67HS780SCHR

68HS890SCHR

69Hs968SCHR

70 Hs1076SCHR

71 HS1180SCHR

72 HS1280SCHR

73HS194GES

74HS296GES

75HS398GES

76HS488GES

77HS592GES

78HS696GES

79HS782GES

80HS888GES

81Hs996GES

82 Hs1092GES

83 HS1188GES

84 HS1288GES

85HS142 RRGES

86HS245 RRGES

87HS345 RRGES

88HS441 RRGES

89HS532 RRGES

90HS644 RRGES

91HS740 RRGES

92HS839 RRGES

93Hs945 RRGES

94 Hs1032 RRGES

95 HS1148 RRGES

96 HS1242 RRGES

2) As advised, and according to the cookbook, I ran the following functions:

sp *<-**ggplot*(my.csv.data, *aes*(x=V2, y=V3)) +*geom_point*(shape=1)

sp +*facet_grid*(V3 ~.)

3)  Overall there are 12 HSs, however only 6 (in the case of GES) or up
to 9 (in the case of PD) are represented in the plot below!

Here my 2 questions:
1) Is there a way to make the facet represent all 12 HSs as in the data
given in 1 above?

2) Is it possible to indicate /at the dots//in the plot/ which dot
stands for which HS?

In advance many thanks for your advice
Rudolf Reinelt