[rkward-devel] Dependencies and 'about' information for plugins

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Feb 20 10:50:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Tuesday 19 February 2013, meik michalke wrote:
> am i correct that for the JavaScript part you will only need the
> <optioncolumn> ids, but not the ones used inside <content>? i would then
> have to tweak rk.JS.scan() accordingly.

yes. The ids inside the <content> are accessible as
"SETID.contents.ELEMENTID", but this will simply reflect whichever entry of
the optionset is currently active. I don't think there is any valid usecase
for accessing these values from the .js file (it could occasionally be useful
in <script> sections, though).

The <optioncolumn>s hold the values to get, accessible by "SETID.COLUMNID". It
is rather important to use getList(), instead of getValue(), here.