[rkward-devel] failing tests

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Sep 27 09:38:19 UTC 2012

Hi again,

On Friday 21 September 2012, meik michalke wrote:
> i started to look at the tests to work towards the next release. overall,
> from what i see:
>

>  - NOTE: ad_test, cvm_test, pearson_test, sf_test, lillie_test and
>    pareto_chart were skipped for now (missing libs)

these work for me (but of course, it would be great, if you could install the
missing libs and re-run the tests to confirm).

>  - tests for boxplots, boxplot_grouped, density_plot and correltation
> matrix still need to be adjusted because the plugins have changed

Done.

>  - kpss_test and anscombe_test failed here because the results were
> slightly off the standards (looks plausible, but should be confirmed by
> someone else)

I've changed anscombe_test to be fuzzy (and thus to pass). kpss_test matches
the standard, here. How far off are the numbers for you?

>  - i have some FAILS in rkward_application_tests and import_export_plugins
>    that look more severe:

Again, I could not reproduce the FAILs in import_export_plugins. It would be
great, if you could look into these in more detail, before the release.

For me, the only remaining FAIL is "active_binding". But again, it's the test
itself that is broken, somehow, not the application.