[rkward-devel] Bug

Karolis Matjošaitis karolismatjosaitis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 05:55:30 UTC 2012

Error pups out when starting RKWard.

Details:

R version 2.14.1 (2011-12-22)
Copyright (C) 2011 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
ISBN 3-900051-07-0
Platform: i686-pc-linux-gnu (32-bit)

Natural language support but running in an English locale

Type 'q()' to quit R.

Attaching package: 'rkward'

The following object(s) are masked from 'package:grDevices':

x11, X11

The following object(s) are masked from 'package:base':

makeActiveBinding, q, quit, require, setwd, Sys.setlocale

starting httpd help server ... done
Error in options(OutDec = "") : invalid value for 'OutDec'
Also, code completion doesn't work well: it doesn't show text insides the
appearing box when typing for example sort(x,...). Actually, when I type
"sor", it shows that it should be "sort", but one more box appears without
text when I starting  to type "sort(". I assume that it should suggest some
arguments that I used before, for example "sort(x, decreasing=T)" or
something like that. All in all, box appears without the text.
--
Karolis Matjošaitis