[rkward-devel] quantal

stfs stfs at fs-analyse.dk
Tue Oct 30 15:32:28 UTC 2012

Hi developers
Let me start by saying how amazed I am with your work, I never cease to
be impressed with rkward :)

Now to my issues

I'm on xubuntu 12.04
R from CRAN, 2.15.2 (all issues were the same with 2.15.1)

I have two different issues with two different versions of rkward:

Issue 1: rkward in the repository:
Recently rkward from the repositories started to give an error on startup
"The rkward R-library could not be loaded at all, or not in the correct
version.". If I continue it will soon crash.

It started about 3-4 weeks ago. I was extremely busy at the time and
just hurried and installed the svn version (currently ver. 4398) after
removing the one from repository (synaptic "complete remove").

Issue 2: compiled rkward trunk:
the "configure shortcuts" menu is missing.

I just reinstalled the repository version, it still crashes like before

Best