[rkward-devel] [rkward-announce] Upcoming release, call for testing RKWard 0.6.0

SANCHEZ ALBERCA, ALFREDO asalber at ceu.es
Mon Oct 15 08:38:15 UTC 2012

Hi! I've been testing the new release in kubuntu 12.04 and I haven't found major bugs. Debugger with debug() and browser() seems to work well.

Minor bugs:
- In menu Distributions, when I try to calculate some probability tail, if you write 0 in the field for quantiles, you get the error:
Script error: TypeError: Result of expression 'getValue ("q").replace' [undefined] is not a function.
Inverse trace:
<anonymous>()@/usr/share/kde4/apps/rkward/distributions/normal_probabilities.js:5

- When you load an RData file or import a text or csv data file, you couldn't edit it at first. It's necesary to refresh the worksets first.

Proposal:
- I'm working in a plugin for teaching statistic and I use the javascript library mathjax (http://www.mathjax.org/) in order to show formulas (in latex or mathml) in the html output page. I put the reference to the javascript library in the heading section of the html output, but when I clear the output the reference to the javascript library disappear. So, I propose to include a new section in the configuration in order to include javascript libraries or css style sheets in the head section of the html output.

Thanks!