[rkward-devel] Setting Factor Levels... Broken?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Oct 2 09:57:37 UTC 2012

Hi!

On Tuesday 02 October 2012, meik michalke wrote:
> hm, odd.

Indeed. And rather worrisome.

I do not see the problem, here, though. No idea what could possibly be the
difference. Please try this:

 - Go to Settings->Configure RKWard->Command Log.
 - Check the leftmost three boxes for "application commmands" and
"synchronization commands".
 - Try again.
 - Go to the Command log window, and copy and paste the relevant commands,
here (starting with "my.data <- data.frame (..."

Also, could you repeat your procedure, and paste the output of str(my.data)
after each step?