[rkward-devel] GUI element for nxn matrix

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Nov 6 08:51:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Saturday 03 November 2012, Birk Diedenhofen wrote:
> The error highlighting is also neat.
> How about highlighting erroneous rows as well?

that would make a lot of sense, indeed, from a user's point of view. However,
it would mean more changes to the implementation than it may seem. Therefore,
I'm not sure whether I will take care of that in the near future.

Admittedly, I had not even though of column-wise highlighting, until I was
almost done. But the implementation already keeps track of validity per
column, and so the idea of representing this info in the header just sprang to
mind. In a way, it's a coincidental feature...

I'll certainly add the same feature to the data.frame editor (there, too, it
will be much easier to do error highlighting by column than by row).