[rkward-devel] Launch wizard from menu

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue May 8 18:26:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Tuesday 08 May 2012, Birk Diedenhofen wrote:
> I tried to create a plugin that uses only a wizard (see example code
> below). However, when I launch the plugin from the menu, no wizard
> appears, but a dialog that
>
> contains only the standard buttons.

oops, indeed. Like I said, wizards are not used much, and apparently not well
tested, so far. Now fixed in the development version.

> Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> hat am
> > "Prefer recommended interface" means to use which ever interface is
> > defined _first_ in the plugin .xml.

And actually, while fixing the logic, I found out that this bit of info is not
correct, either. Rather this means to prefer the wizard interface, if the
<wizard>-definition has the attribute
   recommended="true"

Meik, how would this be done in rkwarddev?