[rkward-devel] Launch wizard from menu

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon May 7 18:24:08 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Monday 07 May 2012, Birk Diedenhofen wrote:
> Is it possible to launch the wizard of a plugin directly from the rkward
> menu? (Without having to open the plugin dialog and click "Use wizard".)

see Settings->Configure RKWard->Plugins, the topmost radio control. "Prefer
recommended interface" means to use which ever interface is defined _first_ in
the plugin .xml. (And of course, in any case, if a plugin defines only one
interface, that will always be used).

There is no option for the user to indicate a preference for a specific
plugin, though. I guess it might make sense to remember the most recently used
interface, at least per session, and re-use that interface, when the plugin is
opened again. Would this help? (If so, please add this as a wish to our
feature request tracker).