[rkward-devel] Translating plugins

SANCHEZ ALBERCA, ALFREDO asalber at ceu.es
Sat Jul 14 16:37:32 UTC 2012

Hi!
My name is Alfredo Sánchez.
I teach Statistics at the San Pablo CEU University in Madrid (Spain)
Until now I've been using a plugin for Rcommander that I developped some years ago, but last year I discovered RKWard (great job!!!) and I'm developing a new plugin for teaching Statistics with rkward. Until now I haven't had big problems, except for translating the plugin. Which is the best way of translating a plugin? I haven't found information about this in the mailing list and translating the plugin is essential for me.
Thanks!