[rkward-devel] issue with frozen "open file" window

Matthieu Stigler matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:39:15 UTC 2012

Hi

I have recently a (very reproducible on my machine) problem with the
"open script" window, which basically hangs and does not allow to open
anything. The whole interface is then gray shaded (without any menu,
scripts etc visible) and nothing works. See a capture:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6113358/rkward_issue.png

I am using the devel version:
$ rkward --version
Qt: 4.8.1
KDE Development Platform: 4.8.4 (4.8.4)
RKWard: 0.5.7z+0.5.8+devel1

Here is a link to the output file obtained with $ rkward --debug-level 5.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6113358/rkward.frontend.nn4647

( I am not sure I need to send the whole thing? maybe only a small part
is interesting?)

Please let me know what more information I can provide.

Thanks

Matthieu