[rkward-devel] output menu

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Jan 8 19:14:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Sunday 08 January 2012, meik michalke wrote:
> did you try with the latest commit 4143? for my taste that is almost it.

yes, I tried that, and yes, that looks really good.

A few more things, I noted:
- I just tried it in firefox, there, clicking "Show TOC" only flashes the TOC
briefly. Adding "; return false;" to the onclick attributes appears to fix the
issue.
- A space is missing between the href and class attributes in "Go to Top"
link. This does not seem to cause any problems, though.
- The style definitions could be merged into the CSS-file we already have
(pages/rkward_output.css).