[rkward-devel] process of showing files died unexpectedly

Ebrahim Jahanshiri e.jahanshiri at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 09:27:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

> - KCrash: Application "rkward.bat" crashing.
>
> Does this happen after manually closing the command window, or when do you
> see
> this?
>
> This happened quite a few times. When my work finished and I wanted to
actaually close the program.

>  > - The process for showing files dies unexpectedly. Happens quiet often.
>
> Which version of KDE? Any chance that you have more than one version of KDE
> installed on the same computer?

I have downloaded the latest version two weeks ago so I think it is the
latest.
I dont think I have any other "KDE" related thing going one in my computer.

> *Most* of the time this problem goes away after rebooting (typically it
> occurs, when programs or services from different versions of KDE are
> running
> simultaniously). Did you try rebooting, yet?

Yes rebooting does help.
One more thing: it seems that the bug report does not work for me since all
the time it cant get all the information that is needed.

--
Ebrahim