[rkward-devel] process of showing files died unexpectedly

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Jan 1 19:10:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Friday 30 December 2011, Ebrahim Jahanshiri wrote:
> - The RKward command window (dos) does not close when closing the program.
> I have to manually close the command window.

yes, a known issue. I hope to fix this for the next version.

> - KCrash: Application "rkward.bat" crashing.

Does this happen after manually closing the command window, or when do you see
this?

> - The process for showing files dies unexpectedly. Happens quiet often.

Which version of KDE? Any chance that you have more than one version of KDE
installed on the same computer?

*Most* of the time this problem goes away after rebooting (typically it
occurs, when programs or services from different versions of KDE are running
simultaniously). Did you try rebooting, yet?