[rkward-devel] New Mac .dmg installer: Success on 10.7 and 10.8

Aaron Batty abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Thu Aug 23 04:58:06 UTC 2012

I have installed RKWard 0.5.7 on both a 10.7 and a 10.8 VM without issue.

BTW, with the previous installer, I installed on VMs, and one each (10.7
and 10.8) on real computers. No errors, and I was able to do all the
analyses I will need for the class I'm teaching.

The only POSSIBLE issue is that I had to manually refresh the output on the
10.7 install with the new .dmg to see the results. This is a very minor
problem, if it's even reproducible, so I'm not worried.