[rkward-devel] Success: Installation with precompiled .dmg on MacOS 10.8

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Aug 16 19:15:28 UTC 2012

hi aaron,

am Donnerstag 16 August 2012, 15:43:40 schrieb Aaron Batty:
> This is just a note to say that the precompiled installation package for
> Mac works on MacOS 10.8 "Mountain Lion."

that's good news :-)

> I have also swapped out the opt/rkward/share/mime folder with the one
> linked below:
> --No MIME errors. Everything seems to be working fine.

great. the .dmg was made with MacPorts, and this seems to work just fine,
except for most of the files in that mime folder. i have no idea yet why these
of all things are missing in the package, hence the manual workaround.

[are you the same person with the t-test question in the forum? if so, i'd
rather continue that discussion here on the list as well, if that's ok?]