[rkward-devel] a new approach to external plugins

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Sun Sep 11 18:18:26 UTC 2011

hi,

am Mittwoch 07 September 2011 (09:42) schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> So I will leave it up to you to decide, when this is ready for a wider
> audience.

today's journey gave me the opportunity to fix the value pseudotag issues in
XiMpLe. so it should parse any complex XML trees now, and therefore we should
probably arm these two packages in SVN.

is that done by manually editing rpackage_install.cmake.in or some place else?

> Consider adding some automated tests.

while i'm still growing and reworking some functions (noting too big, though),
this might become interesting soon. right now i'm testing with a script, can
be turned into real tests later. in the meantime there's at least some
examples which are run when building, these should do for now.