[rkward-devel] updated docs

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Oct 17 18:32:52 UTC 2011

hi,

Am Montag 17 Oktober 2011, 17:27:49 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> sure. I believe, way back then, the "real" plugin was called "independent
> sample t-test", too. Then, I added a checkbox for paired samples, and
> renamed the plugin, without updating the example.

should all be good now, the screenshots too.

> Note that I intend to prepare the -rc1 release, tomorrow (two days later
> than announced in the schedule). From that time, the release branch should
> be considered frozen for all commits, except for packaging changes

ok, i won't touch anything. just wanted to get the docs alright.

> > p.s.: i upgraded to oneiric this weekend, which meant migrating to
> > kmail2. oh boy... to whom it may concern:
> > http://reaktanz.de/blog/?e=129
> Sounds pretty dreadful. Thanks for the warning...

guess how surprised i was to find out that the fulltext search is still so
buggy that in the end i had to use grep on my mail folders to find a web
address! i'm really, really pissed off at the moment :-/