[rkward-devel] updated docs

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Oct 17 15:27:49 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Monday 17 October 2011, meik michalke wrote:
> i noticed that the RKWard menu actually reads "two variable t-test" while
> the example says "independent sample t-test", just like the example dialog
> screenshot does. to make this less confusing, i'll rewrite everything to
> the "two variable" solution, ok?

sure. I believe, way back then, the "real" plugin was called "independent
sample t-test", too. Then, I added a checkbox for paired samples, and renamed
the plugin, without updating the example.

Note that I intend to prepare the -rc1 release, tomorrow (two days later than
announced in the schedule). From that time, the release branch should be
considered frozen for all commits, except for packaging changes (directories
debian, windows_nsis, and scripts remain open).

> p.s.: i upgraded to oneiric this weekend, which meant migrating to kmail2.
> oh boy... to whom it may concern: http://reaktanz.de/blog/?e=129

Sounds pretty dreadful. Thanks for the warning...