[rkward-devel] Trouble running RKward

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Oct 13 15:23:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Thursday 13 October 2011, Brian wrote:
> I'm just trying to use RKward. I did the download, and ran the .exe. It
> took a while to find the file I'm clicking to try to run:
>
>                                     ...\KDE\BIN\rkward.frontend.exe

you need to run rkward.bat, instead. If you have used the single installer
(i.e. you installed KDE and R, separately), an RKWard icon should have
appeared on your desktop. If you have installed the installation bundle
(RKWard, KDE, and R inside one archive), you should find a link to rkward.bat
at the top folder that you selected to install to. You can drag-and-drop that
link to your desktop.