[rkward-devel] Editing the wiki

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Nov 14 14:29:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Monday 14 November 2011, Milan Bouchet-Valat wrote:
> I just found out about the
> KDEDIRS=/usr/local:/usr
> trick for people that install RKWard in /usr/local.
>
> I wanted to add this to the wiki page about building, but it looks like
> I need permissions to do that. Would you give me these rights, or add
> the trick for me? Thanks!

You should be able to edit the wiki, now.

(As a reminder to anybody else who would like to contribute to the wiki: We do
hand out edit permissions to everybody interested. All we need to know is your
sourceforge user name. Unfortunately, it is not possible to set up the wiki to
allow editing without granting permission, individually).