[rkward-devel] Setup does not detect KDE version

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Nov 13 18:25:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Thursday 10 November 2011, Dan McCloy wrote:
> the installer worked and RKWard is running!

ok, good. So I've made it the default download for windows.

> thanks!
> exact output of the kde-version command is:
> 4.7.00 <4.7.0>

Hm, I still don't understand, why the version detection in the installer did
not work for you, then. If anybody else reading this thread runs into the same
problem, please let me know.

But at least it's possible to continue despite that, now.