[rkward-devel] crash on window 64, something is biting KDE/QT

Mischa Vreeburg m.d.vreeburg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 10:53:50 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to get the installation bundle rkward for windows to work, but
it crashes allways.
When I start rkward.bat, i get the question if I want to save the
workspace.
If I press cancel, rkward starts as normal.
I can install packages, run R, run the plugins,
BUT any interaction, which tries to load/open/save files crashes Rkward.
The Same behaviour is seen with kwrite.

Therefore my conclusion is that something is biting that interface part.

What information do you need to trace the problem?

greetings,
M. D. Vreeburg