[rkward-devel] rkward fatal crash

Dan McCloy drmccloy at uw.edu
Sun Nov 6 17:25:58 UTC 2011

reproduced within RKWard, and similar crash when R run in the terminal
(with slightly different error message, see below).  I'll contact Simon.
thanks.

 *** caught segfault ***
address (nil), cause 'memory not mapped'

Traceback:
 1: strwidth(legend, units = "user", cex = cex)
 2: legend("topleft", legend = leg, bty = "n", inset = 0.02, cex = 0.75)

Possible actions:
1: abort (with core dump, if enabled)
2: normal R exit
3: exit R without saving workspaceg