[rkward-devel] Build from svn

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Mar 22 11:32:53 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 22 March 2011, Heiko Tietze wrote:
> Installation runs without problems. On startup the error "RKWard either
> could not find its resource files at all..." pops up. If I try to set
> workspace a scripting error occurs "file
> '/home/tietze/rkward/phpfiles/common.js' needed by
> '/usr/local/share/apps/rkward/00saveload/setworkdir.js' could not be
> found". There are no other settings available in menu (which I want to
> look at first).

Hm. I am not aware of any relevant change that might have caused a difference
at this point. Perhaps try removing the link to "kde4-config" that you made in
/usr/local/bin . Does that help?

In general, you should either install to /usr (
  cmake [...] -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
), or make sure to set your KDEDIRS environment variable to contain /usr/local
(
  KDEDIRS=/usr/local:/usr
).