[rkward-devel] Build from svn

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at apliki.de
Tue Mar 22 10:33:34 UTC 2011

Am Dienstag, 22. März 2011, 11:07:02 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> this was a side-effect of moving the auxiliary binaries out of /usr/bin/.
> I've tried a different solution, now, so please try again after an "svn
> up".

Installation runs without problems. On startup the error "RKWard either could
not find its resource files at all..." pops up. If I try to set workspace a
scripting error occurs "file '/home/tietze/rkward/phpfiles/common.js' needed
by '/usr/local/share/apps/rkward/00saveload/setworkdir.js' could not be
found". There are no other settings available in menu (which I want to look at
first).