[rkward-devel] RKWard 0.5.5 is released

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Mar 22 10:30:16 UTC 2011

hi,

am Montag 21 März 2011 (15:13) schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> > you didn't mention the KHNS feature, was that intended?
>
> oops. No, sorry, I simply forgot about it. Well, this goes to show that I
> could use a bit of help with that whole release process, esp. with writing
> all  those announcments, release schedules, etc.
>
> So are you looking for a new position as "release coordinator"?

well, i'm flattered ;-) but i'd rather jump in spontanously when my time
allows for it, than applying for new positions. at least for the time being,
as i'm really busy writing a new R package for my thesis work (which will
later get its own RKWard plugin, of course; it deals with (psycho)linguistics
this time). right now is just not the time for me for making further promises,
sorry :-/ but well, don't give up on me yet....

heinrich-heine-universit"at 40225 d"usseldorf