[rkward-devel] How to align elements

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Dec 15 19:03:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Thursday 15 December 2011, Rafael Garcia Leiva wrote:
> I'm writting a couple of plug-ins for finance, and I have some questions.

Nice. Consider sharing your work as an add-on package, when you are done.

> The first one is if there is any way I can align centered (vertically)
> two GUI elements using the XML description.

You can achieve centering by adding <stretch/> elements. In your example,
you'd add one each above and below the row in question.

> The other question it is if there is any way I can get the RKward
> installation directory from the JavaScript.

No, not currently. It would be possible to add a corresponding function. But
perhaps there is another way to achieve what you are trying to do. So what do
you need this for?