[rkward-devel] wilcoxon tests

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Dec 12 19:00:43 UTC 2011

On Monday 12 December 2011, Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> BTW, while testing your addition, I noted some more details that could be
> improved:
> - "Paired sample" and "Assume equal variances" should probably be on the
> same tab. Having mutually exclusive options on different tabs has some
> potential for confusion.
> - "Print confidence interval" should be a checkable frame, instead of a
> checkbox.
> Should I go ahead and do that, or are you still working on the plugin?

Some more details:
- This line can be removed:
    <connect governor="two_vars" client="y.required" />
Simply set y to required, instead. When it is set to invisible, it becomes
non-required, implicitly.
- The <convert> lines for "notpaired" and "noteqvars" are not needed.
<connect> to "paired.state.not" and "varequal.state.not", instead.