[rkward-devel] rkward fatal crash

Dan McCloy drmccloy at uw.edu
Mon Dec 12 17:32:34 UTC 2011

Hi Thomas,
I couldn't find the debug log (I assume it got purged at logoff/shutdown).
However yesterday I did have another unexpected crash, this time when
updating packages.  I clicked "select all upgrades" and RKWard completely
disappeared and threw me to the KDE bug reporter.  The crash report for
that event is attached.
best,
-- dan