[rkward-devel] rkward will not open RData files with non-ascii characters in file path via command line or xdg

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Dec 3 15:02:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Saturday 03 December 2011, stfs wrote:
> I have tried to find a way to report a bug - I apologize if this is the
> wrong way.

our official bug tracker is here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=459007&group_id=50231&func=browse

But in general it's ok to report bugs to this mailing list, too. I have found
and fixed the issue in the development version. Thanks for reporting.

> My system is Ubuntu lucid 10.04
> rkward is the latest stable via ppa

You may want to consider using one of our daily build PPAs to test the fix:
https://launchpad.net/~rkward-devel
(Since these are daily builds, it may take up to one day for the fix to become
available).