[rkward-devel] rkh file for utility functions

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 07:31:50 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 5:21 AM, Thomas Friedrichsmeier
<thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Monday 20 September 2010, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
>> Does it now look closer to what you have in mind? (It is incomplete
>> still...)
>
> Yes, thanks! For my taste you have quite a lot of links in the "See also"
> section. I'd omit at least ones like "invisible" and "options", which would
> relate to pretty much any page.

OK, i have removed a few of these.

> I've added a back-link to an rkh-page for the rk.graph.on()-help page, just to
> see if it works. This may be even more interesting for the rk.record.plot-
> page, but I wasn't sure whether you're still working on that, and didn't want
> to get in your way.

I'll get back to this later.

In the meanwhile, can you look at the "near complete" Rd (rk.edit.Rd,
rk.get.label, rk.get.tempfile.name) files where I've put a TODO tag?
Some of these will need better explanation and a few examples.

I'll update the "skeleton Rd" files later.

Regards,
--
Prasenjit