[rkward-devel] rkh file for utility functions

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Sep 20 09:21:40 UTC 2010

Hi!

On Monday 20 September 2010, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> Does it now look closer to what you have in mind? (It is incomplete
> still...)

Yes, thanks! For my taste you have quite a lot of links in the "See also"
section. I'd omit at least ones like "invisible" and "options", which would
relate to pretty much any page.

I've added a back-link to an rkh-page for the rk.graph.on()-help page, just to
see if it works. This may be even more interesting for the rk.record.plot-
page, but I wasn't sure whether you're still working on that, and didn't want
to get in your way.