[rkward-devel] rkh file for utility functions

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 03:24:21 UTC 2010

Hi,

As some of you may have seen from the trunk, I have started to add
some documentation for the functions in public.R and
public_graphics.R. I am writing the documentation as a rkh file which
can be accessed from F1 > RKWard for Users > Utility functions. Is a
rkh file the right way to go about this? A proper R style (Rd)
documentation would not be useful I suppose. Any other suggestions?

BTW, I'll add as many functions as I can understand, and create stubs
for the rest.

Regards,
--
Prasenjit