[rkward-devel] Potential Data editor bug

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Sep 16 18:44:22 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Thursday 16 September 2010, Stefan Rödiger wrote:
> BTW, as you might consent the lines attached in my example are not a good
> example how to work with R (size and arrangement of data ...). Thus it was
> really interesting for me to see what happens ... .

I think the crucial thing in your example is that there are some duplicate
names in the data.frame:

> length (unique (names (data)))
[1] 34

> length (names (data))
[1] 36

There are three objects called "D09". I don't think we can reasonably support
this in the editor (probably the editor should just drop two of these
variables), but of course it should not crash.

I'll look into it.