[rkward-devel] some separate queries related to the plot history feature

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 06:34:32 UTC 2010

HI,

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 7:45 AM, Thomas Friedrichsmeier
<thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sunday 12 September 2010, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
>> Yeah, the lattice plots are tracked through trellis.last.object () and
>> not recordPlot () and for that reason rk.activate.device () should be
>> used instead of dev.set (). I'll update the test code later, after
>> adding a few more tests.
>
> I changed the test a bit more, but only to make it easier to read, not
> changing any of the logic (I think). I still get a mismatch the first time a
> trellis plot (plots[[2]]) is checked.

I tried it twice now. Didn't see any mismatch.. But I'll keep an eye on it.

> If possible, I'd like to get rid of rk.activate.device() before the release.
> I.e. could you implement the wrapper around dev.set(), instead, as discussed?
> I suppose this will require replacing "dev.set()" with ".rk.dev.set.default()"
> at some places in the history-implementation, but I'm not quite sure, where,
> and where not.

I'll try to fix that soon-ish.

Btw, I see that you have moved the settings. But the old ones are
still there! I didn't remove them, in case you kept them for some
testing purposes!

Regards,
--
Prasenjit