[rkward-devel] some separate queries related to the plot history feature

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 20:10:55 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Prasenjit Kapat <kapatp at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 2:41 PM, Prasenjit Kapat <kapatp at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> > Another thing: I just added a test to rkward_application_tests.R. Basically
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> > this opens two devices and calls some of the history actions. Then it checks
>> > whether the current plots are the expected ones. Somehow, when I try to mix in
>> > trellis plots (e.g. for plots 2 and 4), the test starts to fail. I have not
>> > really investigated, exactly what goes wrong, though. Perhaps you can have a
>> > look, too?

Yeah, the lattice plots are tracked through trellis.last.object () and
not recordPlot () and for that reason rk.activate.device () should be
used instead of dev.set (). I'll update the test code later, after
adding a few more tests.

> How do I run only this test?

Never mind, I just copied the function and testing it independently.

Regards,
--
Prasenjit