[rkward-devel] RKWard on Windows

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 14:51:17 UTC 2010

Hi Stefan,

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Stefan Rödiger <stefan_roediger at gmx.de> wrote:
> Moreover I used to work with R.2.11 but switched to R2.12 today which resulted
> in a non starting RKWard. I did a reinstallation of RKWard and pointed to the
> new location of R. I did not check if the is a config file which can be
> changed if need or such. My point is that this might be a minor problem for
> average users. ...

I am surprised that rkward compiled w/ R 2.11 works with R 2.12 by
just changing the location of R.

Anyway, I've been trying to setup a build environment on Windows.. I
was hoping to compile against R 2.12.. I am not able to spent much
time.. I'll look into this again over the weekend.

Thanks,
--
Prasenjit