[rkward-devel] RKWard on Windows

Stefan Rödiger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Thu Oct 28 19:53:16 UTC 2010

Hi list,
during the last days I worked with RKWard on Windows (XP). I did the custom
install (not the bundle). Every thing is working basically fine, no crashes or
such. The only thing I did not get to work so far is package management
(package update and installation ...). Rgui didn't work in the first place too
but it seems that the --internet2 flag did the trick thus no problems with
that any longer. Is there anything to consider for RKWard regarding such
issues?
Moreover I used to work with R.2.11 but switched to R2.12 today which resulted
in a non starting RKWard. I did a reinstallation of RKWard and pointed to the
new location of R. I did not check if the is a config file which can be
changed if need or such. My point is that this might be a minor problem for
average users. ...

Regards
Stefan