[rkward-devel] rkwardtests package: done :-)

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Oct 15 13:30:47 UTC 2010

hi,

Am Freitag, 15. Oktober 2010, um 11:36:49 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> looks good to me, but I have only tested on Linux so far, too.

btw, i wonder whether these changes should already be documented in the wiki
(automated plugin testing)? if someone started working on a new set of plugins
right now, he/she should probably be aware of these coming changes to save
some work -- i believe plugin testing has become a little easier. since the
whole test suite is one R package, it could be installed and used seperately
while still using a stable RKWard release. so in theory we could update the
wiki already and offer rkwardtests as an intermediate package until the next
RKWard release.

i'll add information on the <about> section to the docbook file in SVN
shortly.

> However that whole replacement-buisiness looked at bit messy to me, so I've
> created convenience functions to deal with that (see SVN).

yes, looks much better. i could move the hidden temp.dir object to that new
enviroment as well, and in return export rktest.getTempDir().

  heinrich-heine-universit"at d"usseldorf