[rkward-devel] Windows packaging

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Oct 13 18:09:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Wednesday 13 October 2010, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> > (And move the contents of [KDE]/cmake/modules into
> > [KDE]/share/apps/cmake/modules.)
>
> will try that.. but that should, ideally, not be done, right?

this certainly feels like a dirty trick. However, I'm really surprised that
these files are not below [KDE]/share/apps in the first place. I'm fairly
certain that that is where they are supposed to end up.

A bug in the installer, I guess. We may want to take another look, once we've
managed to get things to work, somehow.