[rkward-devel] Windows packaging

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 14:49:46 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 4:01 AM, Thomas Friedrichsmeier
<thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wednesday 13 October 2010, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
>> So this needs perl as well?
>
> yes, apparently. I find I have perl installed and in my path. Sorry about all
> this mess. I should have documented this while actively fumbling my way
> through all of this, instead of over a year later...

no problem.. i haven't played around with KDE on Windows, so I do not
have much idea on requirements and dependencies.. i'll try to document
stuff on the wiki as i progress...

>> CMake Error at
>> D:/RKWard_devel/KDE4/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake:485 (include):
>>   include could not find load file:
>>
>>     D:/RKWard_devel/KDE4/cmake/modules/KDELibsDependencies.cmake
> [...]
>
> Strange. I have FindKDE4Internal.cmake at [KDE]/share/apps/cmake/modules. This
> is also where those failed includes are on my system.
>
> Could you try adding
>  -DKDE4_DATA_DIR=D:/RKWard_devel/KDE4/share/apps
> to the cmake options?

will do.

> (And move the contents of [KDE]/cmake/modules into
> [KDE]/share/apps/cmake/modules.)

will try that.. but that should, ideally, not be done, right?

>> -- Phonon includes NOT found!
>> CMake Error at D:/RKWard_devel/KDE4/cmake/modules/FindPhonon.cmake:63
>> (message): Phonon library or includes NOT found!
>
> I guess that means you'll have to add phonon (devel), too.

will try this as well.

--
Prasenjit