[rkward-devel] Downloadable plugins

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Oct 6 22:03:12 UTC 2010

am Mittwoch 06 Oktober 2010 (20:11) schrieb Prasenjit Kapat:
> I haven't looked, but AFAIK, we do not have a NAMESPACE for rkward
> package, right? So, there is no issue of "export"ing. But I would like
> to have a namepsace and export only those functions which are in
> public*.R.

just a comment on how roxygen deals with that: it creates the whole NAMESPACE
file from scratch from any @export/@exportClass/... definition it finds in the
R files. i found it pretty neat to take care of that locally where it matters
and where changes may occur.

to the DESCRIPTION file on the other hand merely the collate information is
appended, it cannot yet be created by roxygen itself.

heinrich-heine-universit"at 40225 d"usseldorf