[rkward-devel] static windows binary

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun May 16 10:16:18 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Sunday 16 May 2010, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> OK, the file is too big to be installable!

indeed. I had created the last version on Linux (after changing some last
details of the Readme.html), and had not tested unpacking after that. I have
now 7zip'ped it on windows, and this time it works. I'm uploading the
corrected version (it's also 3MB smaller).

> Thanks for hard work. Let me volunteer to help you on this as well ;)
> We can take it up separately.

Great, thanks! I'll send you details of the procedure I used so far, in the
other thread.