[rkward-devel] Bug report

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Jan 21 09:37:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Thursday 21 January 2010, Andrea Giusto wrote:
> What I was doing when the application crashed: I was executing data
> intensive sqldf statements through the hot key shift+f7, one step at a
>  time. This happens every time at the same line of code which I can provide
>  upon request

thanks for reporting. The offending line would be useful indeed. If you manage
to create a self-contained example code (i.e. something that can be run
without needing a particular data/setup) to trigger the crash, that would be
even better. You could also set Settings->Configure RKWard->Debug->Debug Level
to 5 shortly before running the line that crashes. Then send us the file that
is named on the bottom of the Debug-Settings page.

Finally, from the backtrace this sure looks like the problem is in RKWard /
GUI code, but to rule out any other cause: Does the code run fine, when pasted
into a plain R session?