[rkward-devel] RKWard in gnome cannot library(rjava)

Fiona Hong yuanfang428 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 02:50:44 UTC 2010

Hi,I use RKWard in gnome and find it cannot library(rjava),when I run
this,it return:
Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'rJava', details:
  call: dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...)
  error: unable to load shared object
'/home/fiona/R/i686-pc-linux-gnu-library/2.12/rJava/libs/rJava.so':
  libjvm.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'rJava'

In Rcmd it can,but in RKWard it cannot! I like RKWard , could you tell me
how to set RKWard ,so  I can run RKWard in gnome??

--
best regards

Fiona Hong