[rkward-devel] JSS paper, round 2

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:48:45 UTC 2010

2010/12/1 meik michalke <Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de>:
> hi,
>
> i'm really sorry i've been so off-track lately. amongst other work related
> stuff, i was quite busy preparing the release of another kind ;-)
>  o http://angstalt.de/?c=werke&s=museon&l=en
> and the klausuR package is from now on hosted on RForge:
>  o https://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/klausur/
>
> Am Montag, 15. November 2010, um 17:12:54 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
>> I've added a basic outline for that as chapter 7. Of course it's not yet
>> written. Volunteers?
>
> i'll have some time to spend this weekend and could write something (7.1 &
> 7.2). if that's early enough and someone can give me a vague estimate of how
> elaborate this should be in the end (in lines), i'll do it.

busy schedule on my end as well (trying to finish up soon) .. i'll try
to devote some time on this weekend as well...

which is the latest version, btw? (sorry haven't been following the
discussions lately). i can see couple of fils in the
"commented_version" dir and one in the "master_version".

Prasenjit