[rkward-devel] Packagers: RKWard 0.5.3-rc1 is available

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Apr 27 08:16:25 UTC 2010

Hi!

-- This mail is of interest to packagers, only. Everbody else please continue
working with the 0.5.3-pre3 release (or SVN sources). --

An -rc1 version of RKWard is now available from
http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/0.5.3-rc1/ . The version number inside the
sources is already set to "0.5.3", so you can start creating packages. But, it
is NOT yet the official 0.5.3-release. I do not expect any changes to happen
until that time, but should we discover any grave issues before then, we may
put in a last minute fix.

Please DO NOT publish any rkward packages with the "0.5.3" version name before
April 30th, 2010.
Also, please monitor this mailing list for notifications of any last minute
corrections.